Andrea Buticchi joined the firm in 2017.
She graduated summa cum laude from University of Parma in 2016, with the dissertation “Copyright and the Web: new frontiers of protection”. After graduating, she worked as an intern at the Federation of European Publishers in Brussels, in the fields of European copyright, consumers’ rights and IT.
She advises Italian and international clients on topics related to Art Law and Copyright and on the export and import of cultural property, also before the Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage.
She deals with matters concerning privacy, data-protection and e-commerce.
Education and professional experience
- Master part-time in Art Law, “Diritto e fiscalità del mercato dell’arte” held by Il Sole 24 Ore Business School, 2017
- Intership at FEP-FEE (Federation of European publishers- Federation des Editeurs Européen) Bruxelles, 2016
- Graduated cum laude from University of Parma, 2016
- Summer school in IP and European Business Law, University of Oxford, 2014
- Intership at Tedeschi law firm, Parma, 2014
English and French