Our lawyers offer qualified consulting services with respect to any regulatory matters relating to Italian and foreign banks and financial intermediaries.
We advise major EU and non EU-based foreign banks and financial intermediaries on regulatory requirements for opening branches and subsidiaries in Italy or providing their services on a cross-border basis.
We support fund investors and fund sponsors in the structuring of domestic and cross-border investment funds and help them to manage and liquidate their portfolio investments.
CBM & Partners represents issuers, underwriters and distributors in all activities related to the offering and distribution of financial products and services.
Given our expertise in the insurance and insurance intermediation industry, we advise insurance companies on any aspect pertaining to the structuring, issuance and sale of financial insurance products, such as unit-linked or index-linked policies.
Drawing on our extensive expertise in the e-commerce area, we represent companies that have established or intend to establish ELMIs or payment service providers, in particular for the purpose of providing payment solutions for the marketplace, the m-commerce and e-commerce industries.
We also advise on all phases of capital markets transactions, including the following:
- Syndicated loans (senior and mezzanine) and related security arrangements;
- Corporate governance and tax planning advice;
- Pitch and new product advice;
- Acquisition financing;
- Spin-off, split-off and carve-out transactions Derivatives (options, swaps, warrants, credit and interest rate derivatives, structured derivatives, securities lending and repurchase transactions);
- Drafting and negotiation of master agreements for financial instruments (ISDA master agreements, GMRA);
- OTC market transactions;
- Advice on regulatory and corporate law.
Our practice includes:
- Public offering of financial instruments, information and advertising requirements;
- Drafting and filing of prospectuses in relation to listing of financial instruments on regulated markets;
- Legal and administrative requirements for the offering and distribution of collective schemes in Italy (including drafting and filing prospectuses and KIIDs);
- Legal advice to alternative investment fund managers, with special regard to their distribution policies to retail or professional investors in accordance with Directive 2011/61/EU requirements.
- Advice on public offering procedures;
- Advice on high-yield and debt offerings;
- Private placement;
- Structured financial transactions, such as asset-backed instruments and credit-linked instruments.