Our lawyers have developed extensive knowledge in the area of employment and industrial relations, providing complete assistance to our clients in connection with related issues.
Our legal advice includes ordinary business activities and complex operations of company reorganization, mergers and acquisitions (in collaboration with our lawyers involved in corporate law).
We represent our clients from the moment they start an employment relationship to its termination.
Our practice includes the following:
- Employment Agreements
- Individual and collective dismissal
- Employee retention and incentives
- Benefits, bonuses, stock option plans
- Working hours
- Maternity/parental leaves
- Disciplinary procedures
- Discriminations and harassment
- Sick leaves, disabilities and accidents in the workplace
- Safety in the workplace
- Temporary transfer of employees, outsourcing and body rental, also in connection with tender contracts
- Transfer of business, ownership and transfer of going concerns
- Non-competition covenants
- Personal Data Protection
- Relocation and change of working conditions (place of work, activities performed)
- Employee inventions
- Application and construction of Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Unemployment benefits
- Settlement Agreements
We advise our clients on complex restructuring operations and collective dismissal procedures; our advice spans from negotations with trade unions to the selection of the employees affected by reorganization operations.