Our firm offers legal assistance in the field of family law.
In particular, our advice focuses on the following areas:
- Civil unions and de facto cohabitation;
- Prenuptial aggrements and cohabitation agreements;
- Separation between spouses;
- Divorces and termination of civil effects of marriage;
- Protection of assets during family crisis;
- Juvenile Law;
- Establishment of trusts and foundations;
- Governance of assets belonging to family groups;
- Estate planning and successions.
In dealing with family law issues, we pay great attention to the rights of individuals and in particular to the protection of minors. In addition to litigation, we advise on assisted negotiation procedures, giving space to the autonomy of the parties in the search for a shared solution to conflicts. As such, our family law professionals are constantly up to date on mediation procedures.
We also offer services related to the protection of people with reduced capacity (within the scope of support administrations), and minors (in the field of national and international adoption).
Our firm provides consultancy on generational turnovers in the ownership of family assets and/or family businesses, with particular focus on estate planning and trusts, ensuring that our clients take the most effective choices in managing their assets.