CBM & Partners offers legal advice to Italian and foreign clients in every aspect of the production and marketing process of agri-food and wine products.
The Firm places a strong focus on the online sale for agri-food products, also given our extensive knowledge in the area of e-commerce law.
Thanks to our interdisciplinary skills, we are able to offer comprehensive and efficient assistance to our clients on judicial matters that include food and wine law, consumer protection law, data protection, intellectual property and copyright, payment services and unfair commercial practices.
We combine attention to the commercial needs of our clients with full compliance with applicable regulations, allowing our clients to reach first-class positions in the market, while keeping the balance between competitiveness and consumer protection law compliance.
We assist our clients in the following activities:
- consultancy on mandatory food informations to consumers;
- security and hygiene requirements within production, transformation and transportation of food products;
- advice on quality schemes for agricultural products and foodstuffs, PDO, PGI, TSG and labelling;
- consultancy over production, labelling and advertising of organic products;
- regulation on food contact materials (FCMs);
- foodstuff packaging;
- unfair commercial practices, advertising and unfair competition;
- protection of “made in Italy”;
- representation and assistance of our clients in the resolution of disputes, both in court and out of court as well as before regulatory authorities in the industry;
- Drafting of contractual agreements with commercial partners, suppliers, manufacturers, companies managing platforms and means of payment and/or any related agreement;
- consultancy over preparation, management and compliance of websites and Apps for agri-food and wine products sale.
Who we serve:
- Italian and international start-ups;
- groups and/or associations (e.g. Consorzi di tutela) recognized by the Italian Ministry of Agricultural, Food and Forestry Policies
- Companies operating in online/offline sales of agri-food and wine products (e.g. e-commerce, m-commerce, etc…);
- Companies operating in the wholesale or retail sale of agri-food and wine products;
- Companies that want to rethink and digitize their brands;