CBM & Partners offers consulting services to Italian and foreign companies engaged in e-commerce in Italy and abroad.
We also advise start-ups on all the steps required to set up an e-business in Italy.
Our firm’s core principle is to find a fair compromise between the clients’ business goals and compliance with applicable laws.
We advise our clients on all issues related to the requirements set forth by Italian and EU provisions on e-commerce, consumer protection, data protection, direct marketing, use of trademarks owned by third parties, as well as commercial practices and advertising.
We have enabled our clients to achieve leading positions in their relevant markets.
We assist our clients with the following activities:
- Drafting of Conditions of Business;
- Creation of a marketplace and preparation of front-end and back-end agreements, including payment solution agreements;
- Drafting of agreements for e-commerce service providers;
- Localization of existing foreign e-commerce websites;
- Drafting of contracts with business partners, suppliers, manufacturers and companies providing payment services and/or platforms;
- Brand protection and reputation from possible infringements online;
- Client’ and trademark holder’s claim management;
- Selective distribution agreements and third-party use of trademarks;
- Promotional and advertising campaigns;
- Personal data management
- Personal data base acquisition and assignment;
- Marketing campaigns;
- Drafting of regulations concerning prize competitions;
- Liaising with competent authorities in the industry, including the Data Protection Authority, the Antitrust Authority, the Ministry of Productive Activities, and the Chambers of Commerce;
- Drafting of general Terms and Conditions concerning the offering and provision of on-line banking, insurance and financial services.